We offer the following services at our studio:
- Pear-shaped women
- Women with cellulite or localised fat deposits
- Mums struggling to lose baby weight
- Women and men who do not enjoy the gym but want results
- Women looking to get in shape for that special day
Did you know almost 85% of women say that they find it hardest to lose weight from the lower abdominal area, the hips and thighs? Women are predisposed to store fat in these areas to aid the body during pregnancy. The L250 targets the hips, buttocks and thighs, by applying advanced vacuum therapy to these specific areas during the session.
The L250 is perfect for all fitness levels, even those who have not exercised for some time and are finding it hard to get active again. If you consider yourself a pear shaped woman, the L250 is for you.
- Fit people looking to target those last stubborn kilos
- Active recovery – from training sessions, race or game meets
- Women with stubborn cellulite or localised fat deposits
- Women and men who experience fluid retention
- People looking for an alternative low impact exercise that gets results
Through the application of gentle negative and positive vacuum pressure while you exercise, you’ll supercharge your workout to target stubborn fat and reduce cellulite around the hips, buttocks and thighs.
Every S120 client has their own personalised program which is closely monitored via heart rate and thermo sensors. The best part is sessions are quick and easy – only 30 minutes in length – which means there’s no need to slog it out for hours at the gym to see great results. It’s no wonder UK celebrity Cheryl Cole purchased her own S120 to keep her fantastic figure in shape.
- People starting a detox program
- Women wanting to reduce the appearance of severe cellulite
- Men and women wanting to firm skin tone and texture
- Women undertaking the L250 or S120 program that want to accelerate results
- Men and women who experience fluid retention
The central feature of the HDC is the complex network of 400 integrated pressure chambers located around the stomach, hip, buttock and thigh region. The HDC chambers act in a similar way to manual cupping, however in its refined state has a number of advantages
10 Minutes is equivalent to one hour in the gym
- Toning and firming muscles
- Cellulite reduction and prevention
- Skin tone and texture
- Increasing muscle strength
- Increasing metabolism
- Blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Accelerated weight loss
There are differences in vibration devices; the key is to have intensive resistance training without placing strain on the body. Currently being used by therapists, medical practitioners, physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, the cosmetic & beauty industry, health and fitness as well as integrated wellness centres internationally.
The machine does up to 25 repetitions per second, compared with 1 repetition per second during normal exercise. It increases circulation and increases metabolism, which consequently breaks up fat, tones and builds strength and bone destiny. It is also excellent for lymphatic drainage. Excellent work out on your non-HYPOXI days!
*The Vibro Trainer is not affiliated with HYPOXI